The Javelinas host the Saguaros at 8:05 tonight.
In Hawai'i: Caleb Gindl went 2-for-4 with an RBI in the CaneFires' 5-1 win over Honolulu.
All of Thursday's HWB action has already been canceled, leaving just two games left in the HWB schedule and clinching the West division for the CaneFires.
- Casey McGehee went 1-for-4 with a home run for Culiacan. This was his twelfth consecutive game with a hit and his third consecutive with a home run.
- Chris Narveson picked up his second consecutive win for Hermosillo, giving up two runs on four hits and a walk and striking out five in seven innings.
- Alcides Escobar went 3-for-5 with a stolen base, a run scored and an RBI for Lara. He's now 5-for his last-8 with two stolen bases and two runs scored.
- Tony Gwynn went 1-for-3 for Magallanes.
- Hernan Iribarren went 0-for-2 with four walks for Lara, and scored two runs. Those four walks were a third of his season total.
In Puerto Rico:
- Carlos Corporan went 0-for-1 in his only AB for Caguas.
- Charlie Fermaint entered the game as a pinch runner and stole a base for Ponce. He's now played in three games but only gotten one at bat, a single.
- Martin Maldonado went 1-for-3 with an RBI for Mayaguez.
- Mike Rivera went 3-for-5 with a double and a home run, driving in three runs in his debut for Santurce.
- Steve Bray pitched his fourth consecutive scoreless outing for Carolina, giving up a hit and a walk in 1.2 innings.