In Mexico: Jason Bourgeois went 4-for-14 over the weekend (all singles) and stole two bases. He's hitting .342/.402/.392 for Mochis.
- Alcides Escobar went 0-for-2 with a walk Saturday, his first appearance in a week.
- Brendan Katin went 2-for-9 over the weekend with a walk and a double, drove in three runs and struck out five times.
- Luis Pena had a rough outing Sunday, giving up three runs on a hit and a walk without recording an out.
- The newest Brewer, R.J. Swindle, has already made 17 appearances in Venezuela and is posting a 3.32 ERA. Over the weekend, he threw a scoreless inning on Friday and retired the only batter he faced Sunday.
In the Dominican Republic:
- Joe Bateman gave up a run on a hit in one inning Saturday. He has a 3.66 ERA in 19.2 innings (17 appearances) for Este.
- Juan Sandoval gave up a hit to the only batter he faced Friday, then pitched a scoreless inning Sunday.
In Puerto Rico:
- Charlie Fermaint went 2-for-8 over the weekend with two walks and was caught stealing. Overall, he's hitting .333/.412/.400 in his first 30 ABs for Ponce.
- Mike Rivera went 4-for-7 over the weekend with a walk and a run scored.
- Steve Bray pitched two thirds of a scoreless inning Sunday, to bring his ERA down to 1.98 in 13.2 innings.
- Richie Gardner pitched 1.2 scoreless innings Sunday with a walk and a strikeout. His PWL ERA is 7.98, but it's 2.08 as a reliever.
- Efrain Nieves made his debut for Arecibo Sunday, allowing two hits in a scoreless inning of work, striking out one.
Finally, in the comments on Friday's Update TheJay noticed the following:
- Brad Nelson, who hasn't appeared in the Dominican since November 14, is back in the US getting married.
- Chris Narveson left his Mexican team, citing fatigue, and has been replaced on their roster.
- Casey McGehee returned to the US to deal with a family issue.