I've spent the last two or three days doing work on one of my other sites, Minor League Splits.
Here are some of the new features:
- For players that have switched teams, or have both batted and pitched this year, you can toggle between different teams on the same page. Plus, you can see the player's cumulative season stats as well. For instance, here's Lorenzo Cain, who has played at three levels in 2008.
- I changed the presentation of batted ball data so that batted balls are now given as percents. At a glance, you can see each player's GB%, LD%, FB%, and IF/F (popups per fly ball), plus HR/F (home runs per fly ball) for pitchers. All of that for every split.
- FIP is now included for pitchers.
- I added splits for ground balls, line drives, fly balls, and bunts, so you can see how each player does when he makes each type of contact.
- UPDATE Also just added splits for last 7 days, last 14 days, and last 28 days. Fun fact: Caleb Gindl is hitting 556/625/778 with 43% line drives (that's off the charts, by the way) in the last week.
I've got a lot more cool stuff on the way, so stay tuned.