It's been a week since I've done one of these, so all stats are from Friday-present, unless otherwise noted.
In Arizona: Jonathan Lucroy went 1-for-4 and scored a run and Zach Braddock pitched a scoreless inning of relief, allowing two hits and striking out the side, as the Javelinas came from behind to beat Phoenix 5-4, winning the AFL Championship.
- Alcides Escobar has gone 5-for-21 with two doubles, three walks, two RBI and three runs scored for Lara.
- After sitting out nearly a week, Hernan Iribarren returned to the lineup on Tuesday and has gone 2-for-9 with four strikeouts and two stolen bases since then.
In the Dominican Republic:
- Erick Almonte has gone 8-for-22 over the last week with a double, a home run and eight walks, scoring three runs and driving in four. He's now reached base safely in 20 consecutive games, and his .462 OBP overall is the second best in the DWL.
- Carlos Gomez has a hit in each of his last four games, going 8-for-15 with a double, a home run, a walk and a stolen base. He also scored four runs (he's scored a run in five straight games) and drove in five.
- Juan Sandoval pitched an inning on Saturday, allowing a run on three hits and a walk.
In Mexico: David Welch has made two starts in the last week, picking up two losses as he allowed seven runs on 15 hits in 9.2 innings, walking four and striking out three. He allowed three home runs in his five innings of work last night.
In Puerto Rico:
- Martin Maldonado went 1-for-9 with a walk for Mayaguez.
- Hiram Burgos started on Wednesday and went 4.2 innings, allowing three runs on eight hits, walking two and striking out two.