Well, its about that time. This year, I've borrowed the format from tcyoung's 2010 Google Doc, and imported the data from Cot's right into it. I'll keep this post updated as arb figures come in, and as players are signed in the off-season.
EDIT (12/18/2010): I'll put the actual arb figure in parentheses as soon as they're released. Also updated minimum guys to $405k per MLB announcement.
The Good Stuff:
EDIT(12/7): Added Marcum, deleted Inglett
- The Brewers appear to need two Starting Pitchers, if Chris Narveson is guaranteed a job, and with Chris Capuano likely filling in a LR/SP6 role.
- I have both Mat Gamel and Casey McGehee on the roster. That is clearly subject to change.
- I have Joe Inglett being re-signed as a utility IF/OF guy. He's cheap, and he out-performed The Deity this year.
- I have Lorenzo Cain slated in at starting CF with Carlos Gomez and C-Dick on the bench as reserves.
- There are (with Capuano) three lefties in this bullpen. I'm not sure if there are better options than what is listed, however. I believe Todd Coffey will probably be non-tendered.
- Someone else may find the Klottaras this season after he is released. Until then, he's on this roster.
- I think Prince Fielder will net around $14MM in his final arb year. Of course, who knows if that will even matter to the Brewers.
- EDIT: I forgot Kameron Loe. As such, I removed Jeffress from the 'pen.