The 2012 Hall of Fame ballot is out, and if you don't mind having some answers spoiled for today's quiz you can check out the first timers here.
Over the past few years the Brewers have been reasonably well represented on the Hall of Fame ballot. Since 2009, nine Brewers have appeared on the ballot at least one time. How many can you name in five minutes?
The rules remain the same: Post your score in the comments but do not comment on any specific answer until after 6 pm Central time, so everyone gets a chance to try it out without having it spoiled for them. And, of course, there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
I wouldn't be surprised if a few of you with a strong knowledge of Brewer history get all of these. If you do, post your time along with your score in the comments.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!
If you've finished that one and you're looking for more Brewer Sporcle today, here are this offseason's other quizzes:
- Name the Brewers whose first or last name started with T.
- Name the 2011 Brewers: By playing time or by clues.
- Name the shortstops that have played in at least 149 games in a season since 2007.
- Name the Brewer single-season record holders for games played by position.
- Name the Brewers who have pitched at least 70 innings in a season with an ERA under 2.