Francisco Rodriguez points at his new giant stack of money.
Unless something changed after I went to bed last night, there's a pretty good chance Francisco Rodriguez will show up on this quiz in the future.
I went back to the archives to find this one: SRB has compiled a list of the highest paid Brewer by season from 1985-2010. How many can you name in five minutes?
The rules remain the same: Post your score in the comments but do not comment on any specific answer until after 6 pm Central time, so everyone gets a chance to try it out without having it spoiled for them. And, of course, there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
I wouldn't be surprised if a few of you with a strong knowledge of Brewer history get all of these. If you do, post your time along with your score in the comments.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!
If you've finished that one and you're looking for more Brewer Sporcle today, here are this offseason's other quizzes:
- Name the Brewers who have appeared on the Hall of Fame ballot since 2009.
- Name the Brewers whose first or last name started with T.
- Name the 2011 Brewers: By playing time or by clues.
- Name the shortstops that have played in at least 149 games in a season since 2007.
- Name the Brewer single-season record holders for games played by position.
- Name the Brewers who have pitched at least 70 innings in a season with an ERA under 2.