This week's poll was open from Monday at 7 am to 7 pm Tuesday night, and received 177 responses. Here are some of the notable results:
- 77% of voters think Nyjer Morgan should be the primary right fielder while Corey Hart is out.
- 66% of voters think George Kottaras should be the primary catcher until Jonathan Lucroy returns.
- 49% of voters would clear a roster spot and call up Marco Estrada to start tonight.
- Of the voters who would clear a spot for Estrada, slightly more than 50% would designate Mark Kotsay for assignment to make room.
- Doug Melvin's approval rating is down 7% this week, to 84%.
Who should be the Brewers' primary starter in right field while Corey Hart is out?
Who should be the Brewers' primary catcher while Jonathan Lucroy is out?
Should the Brewers add Marco Estrada to the 25 and 40 man roster so he can start Wednesday, even if they have to designate someone for assignment to do so?
If you voted yes, who would you remove from the roster to make room?
|I voted no above.||76||43%|
Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Ron Roenicke is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Rick Kranitz is doing as pitching coach of the Brewers?
Has the Brewers' 0-3 start affected your level of optimism for the 2011 season?
|Yes, I'm less optimistic now.||69||39%|
|Yes, I'm more optimistic now.||2||1%|
|No, my level of optimism has not changed.||106||60%|
* - Last week's tracking poll asked if voters approved of the hiring of Ron Roenicke and Rick Kranitz. That result is reflected here.