I've been ridiculously busy between baby, pregnant wife, work, and just containing the AWESOMENESS THAT IS ME!!! Actually, the first 3 are true. Anyway, I've been busy as hell and frankly, too tired to write. So here's a brief synopsis of what has happened:
- 2 trades are pending, one between the Marci, and the other between tcyoung and Grienke's mages (sorry, for got who that is). I'll tell you that I voted to allow one, and put a veto up for another.
- Last week, Pujols is Byrnesin got his first win, and masondolo's Picture Me Rollins keeps on rolling with a big 420+ point performance. I sucked, but not as bad as tcyoung's Randy Like The Wolf. How bad was he? It's wednesday, and he's already outscored his team from last week.
- Scientists recently discovered the origin of the Asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. The origin? Alderaan.
- Arnold knocked up and has a love child with one of his housekeepers. This makes his, "when can you start," line from that California Tourism commercial a lot creepier meaning.
- There really ain't shit on the waiver wire right now.
- I'm tired. Feel free to talk your shit to your players. The following players of mine (or formerly mine) can get burned in a chemical fire and then get the vinegar in their eye as they are doused out: Fowler (3 points all week), McClouth (3), Jared Weaver and Dan Hudson (really? Combined 1.5 points), Pittsburgh Pitchers in general, and Armando Galaraga. Luckily, my team is off to a better start as Peavy is back. Go my team!