Hey guys, here's the bottom line. I'm busy as hell with work, wife, kid, life. I can't make any promises on the full recap. This is because I'm a piece of sh*t really. I'll throw something decent together at lunch today, but it's not going to be up to my usual standards.
One quick note- BCB Fantasy Football is starting to get organized. It's an even bigger blast than this since it's fun to do fun things. You know the name rules already, so we'll get this thing rolling shortly. Have fun and I'll talk with you boys soon.
Because I feel like such an ass, I took a little time and did the power ranks and Playoff standings. We have just 4 WEEKS until the playoffs, and 8 teams will make it, while the remaining 6 are awaiting "relegation". Here's how the playoffs are shaping up right now...
1. Picture Me Rollins- has already clinched a playoff spot and needs 2 wins for the #1 seed all the way through.
2. Smoak'n With Jeffress- #2 seed based on division winning. Needs 1 win to clinch a playoff spot, and needs 3 wins to clinch the division and #2 seed
3. Royals Yosting on an Open Fire- has already clinched a playoff spot and needs 3 wins coupled with 3 Rollins losses to get the #1 seed
4. Nomar Mr. Nice Guy- The power rank anamoly. Needs 3 wins coupled with 2 Smoak'n losses to win division and capture #2 seed. Needs 2 wins to clinch a playoff spot.
5. Anything You Cantu I Cantu Better- Needs 4 wins and 4 Yosting losses to earn the 3 seed as well as outscoring Yosting by 411.9 points in the final 4 weeks. Needs 3 wins to clinch a playoff spot
6. Total Eclipse of the Hart- 2 games and 28.7 points behind Smoak'n. Needs 3 wins to clinch a playoff spot.
7. Jeff's Mom's a Kent- Needs to win out to guarantee a playoff spot, sitting with 7 wins
8. ELO- Needs to win out to guarantee a playoff spot, sitting with 7 wins.
9. Halladay Roooaaaoooaad- Needs to win out and outscore and outwin either ELO (not likely) or Jeff's Mom (even less likely) to get a playoff spot.
10. My Pujols is byrnesin- the 5 win team with the best shot. He has already outscored ELO and Halladay, but needs to win out and have a lot of things happen to win.
Randy, Grienke, and Milledge can make it as they are just 2 games out with 4 weeks to go, but Rewind has been all but eliminated. He technically could make it, but he'd have to score something in the neighborhood of 1700 points in the final 4 weeks.
Here are your power ranks:
|Rank||Team Name||Week 14||Week 15||Total||Week 14||Week 15||Total Power Points||Wins|
|1||Picture Me Rollins||453.5||537.4||5574.4||14||12||176||14|
|3||Anything You Cantu||359.8||375.9||4871.2||13||4||140||8|
|4||Jeff's Mom is a Kent||301.7||576.2||4648.4||7||14||131||7|
|5||Smoakin w/ Jeffress||332.6||438.3||4645.7||10||8||123||10|
|6||Total Eclipse of the Hart||292.4||356.6||4617.6||6||3||121||8|
|7||My Pujols is Byrnsin||305.9||376.9||4511.6||8||5||119||5|
|8||Electric Litch Orchestra||345.7||550.1||4427.5||11||13||109||7|
|9.5||Randy like the Wolf||243.6||508.5||4234.3||3||10||91||5|
|9.5||Grienke's Gnome Mage||183.8||285.2||4136.7||1||1||91||5|
|11||Nomar Mr. Nice Guy||288.4||388||3989.5||5||6||89||9|
|13||The Milledge Idiot||315.6||404.2||3940.2||9||7||78||5|