We've talked a fair amount lately about the possibility of Corey Hart moving to first base. Hart has played 740 games in the outfield during his major league career, and he's one of just 15 Brewers who have played at least that many games at one position. How many can you name in five minutes?
Note: For the sake of this quiz all three outfield positions are treated as one position.
The rules remain the same: Post your score in the comments but do not comment on any specific answer until after 6 pm Central time, so everyone gets a chance to try it out without having it spoiled for them. And, of course, there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
A fair number of you will likely get all of these. If you do, be sure to post your time along with your score in the comments.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!
If you've finished that one and you're looking for more Brewer Sporcle today, here are this offseason's other quizzes:
- Name the Brewers with career OBPs above .333.
- Name the last 25 players the BBWAA has elected to the Hall of Fame.
- Name the Brewers who have hit 23 or more home runs since 2005.
- Name the Brewers who have hit for an overcycle.
- Name the Brewers from unlikely places.
- Name the Brewer third baseman since 1998.
- Name the highest paid Brewers by season.
- Name the Brewers who have appeared on the Hall of Fame ballot since 2009.
- Name the Brewers whose first or last name started with T.
- Name the 2011 Brewers: By playing time or by clues.
- Name the shortstops that have played in at least 149 games in a season since 2007.
- Name the Brewer single-season record holders for games played by position.
- Name the Brewers who have pitched at least 70 innings in a season with an ERA under 2.