- Great success: Capuano won 18 games in his first full season as a Brewer in 2005, then followed that up with an All Star appearance in 2006.
- Decline: After appearing in the All Star game Capuano posted a 5.17 ERA down the stretch in 2006 and a 5.10 mark in 2007.
- Injury/Rehab/Rebirth: Capuano missed all of 2008 and 2009 with injuries that eventually led to his second Tommy John surgery. He didn't rejoin the team until June of 2010 but posted a 3.95 ERA in 24 appearances, closing out the season by making seven consecutive turns in the rotation.
On this day one year ago, however, Capuano's Brewer career came to an end as he signed a one year, $1.5 million deal with the Mets. He went on to appear in over 30 games for the first time since 2006 and posted a 4.55 ERA over 186 innings. He parlayed that success into a two year, $10 million deal with the Dodgers this winter.
- Helena Brewer Adrian Williams, who turns 21.
- 2003 Brewer Mike Crudale, who turns 35.
- 1972 Brewer Archie Reynolds, who turns 66.