Since debuting in 2005, Prince Fielder has hit 230 home runs as a Brewer. That's the second most in franchise history, and it's easily the most by a Brewer over that timeframe.
In fact, there are only ten other Brewers who have hit 23 home runs (10% of Fielder's total) since Opening Day of the 2005 season. How many can you name in three minutes?
The rules remain the same: Post your score in the comments but do not comment on any specific answer until after 6 pm Central time, so everyone gets a chance to try it out without having it spoiled for them. And, of course, there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
A fair number of you will get all ten of these. If you do be sure to post your time along with your score in the comments. There are also eight more "bonus answers:" players who had 12 or more homers but less than 23.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!
If you've finished that one and you're looking for more Brewer Sporcle today, here are this offseason's other quizzes:
- Name the Brewers who have hit for an overcycle.
- Name the Brewers from unlikely places.
- Name the Brewer third baseman since 1998.
- Name the highest paid Brewers by season.
- Name the Brewers who have appeared on the Hall of Fame ballot since 2009.
- Name the Brewers whose first or last name started with T.
- Name the 2011 Brewers: By playing time or by clues.
- Name the shortstops that have played in at least 149 games in a season since 2007.
- Name the Brewer single-season record holders for games played by position.
- Name the Brewers who have pitched at least 70 innings in a season with an ERA under 2.