Jonathan Daniel - Getty Images
68% of voters in our weekly tracking poll said they think the Brewers will make the playoffs next season.
This week's Brew Crew Ball Tracking Poll was open from noon Monday through Tuesday and received 177 responses. Here are some notable results:
- 68% of voters said they think the Brewers will make the playoffs in 2013, compared to 14% who think they won't.
- 51% of voters said they do not consider the 2012 season a success, despite the Brewers winning 83 games. 45% of voters said they do consider it a success.
- In hindsight, 93% of voters approve of the Zack Greinke trade.
- 76% of voters approve of the decision to bring the full 2012 coaching staff back for 2013.
Full results below.
Do you consider the Brewers' 2012 season a success?
Do you approve of the Brewers' decision to bring their full 2012 coaching staff (including Lee Tunnell, who was promoted to bullpen coach midseason) back for 2013?
Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Ron Roenicke is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Rick Kranitz is doing as Pitching Coach of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Johnny Narron is doing as Hitting Coach of the Brewers?
Do you think the Brewers WILL make the playoffs in 2013?
* - The last tracking poll was conducted on September 17-18, so "Prev," where used, refers to that poll.