Here's one hint that might help you: The quiz accepts last name-only submissions, but gets messed up by answers with spaces in their last names. If, for example, noted one act play star Gritty von Canthitalick was a correct answer, the quiz would accept "Canthitalick," but not "von Canthitalick."
The rules remain the same: Post your score in the comments but do not comment on any specific answer until after 6 pm Central time, so everyone gets a chance to try it out without having it spoiled for them. And, of course, there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
I guess it wouldn't be completely impossible for one of you to get all of these. If you do, post your time along with your score in the comments.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!
If you've finished that one and you're looking for more Brewer Sporcle today, here are this offseason's other quizzes:
- Brewer relievers with a career WPA above 1.000.
- Name the closers with more career saves than Dan Plesac.
- Name the Brewers who have been worth -10 runs or less defensively in a season.
- Name the Brewers who have played at least 740 games at one position.
- Name the Brewers with career OBPs above .333.
- Name the last 25 players the BBWAA has elected to the Hall of Fame.
- Name the Brewers who have hit 23 or more home runs since 2005.
- Name the Brewers who have hit for an overcycle.
- Name the Brewers from unlikely places.
- Name the Brewer third baseman since 1998.
- Name the highest paid Brewers by season.
- Name the Brewers who have appeared on the Hall of Fame ballot since 2009.
- Name the Brewers whose first or last name started with T.
- Name the 2011 Brewers: By playing time or by clues.
- Name the shortstops that have played in at least 149 games in a season since 2007.
- Name the Brewer single-season record holders for games played by position.
- Name the Brewers who have pitched at least 70 innings in a season with an ERA under 2.