Here's a quick hint: Shaun Marcum is not a correct answer.
This morning's edition of Today In Brewer History discussed Randy Lerch, one of just eight pitchers in franchise history to hurl six or more innings in a playoff game. I neglected to mention it in the post, but Lerch wasn't that game (1981 ALDS Game 3)'s winning pitcher.
The rules remain the same: Post your score in the comments but do not comment on any specific answer until after 6 pm Central time, so everyone gets a chance to try it out without having it spoiled for them. And, of course, there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
It's possible for some of you to get all of these. If you do, post your time along with your score in the comments.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!
If you've finished that one and you're looking for more Brewer Sporcle today, here are this offseason's other quizzes:
- Name the 2012 Cactus League Brewers.
- Name the Brewer relievers with a career WPA above 1.000.
- Name the closers with more career saves than Dan Plesac.
- Name the Brewers who have been worth -10 runs or less defensively in a season.
- Name the Brewers who have played at least 740 games at one position.
- Name the Brewers with career OBPs above .333.
- Name the last 25 players the BBWAA has elected to the Hall of Fame.
- Name the Brewers who have hit 23 or more home runs since 2005.
- Name the Brewers who have hit for an overcycle.
- Name the Brewers from unlikely places.
- Name the Brewer third baseman since 1998.
- Name the highest paid Brewers by season.
- Name the Brewers who have appeared on the Hall of Fame ballot since 2009.
- Name the Brewers whose first or last name started with T.
- Name the 2011 Brewers: By playing time or by clues.
- Name the shortstops that have played in at least 149 games in a season since 2007.
- Name the Brewer single-season record holders for games played by position.
- Name the Brewers who have pitched at least 70 innings in a season with an ERA under 2.
Finally, a programming note: By this time next week we'll be discussing spring training games, so this will be this offseason's final Thinker. I hope you've enjoyed this winter's quizzes, and it's a feature I'm considering bringing back next winter.