These are about what you'd expect them to be.
1) George Kottaras' ninth inning strikeout: -.225 WPA
The Brewers had loaded the bases with one out in the ninth inning and only needed a run to tie it when George Kottaras was inserted into the game as a pinch hitter. He struck out looking.
Kottaras' K left Mat Gamel as the Brewers' last hope. He was outmatched against fellow lefty Kimbrel and couldn't make contact.
3) Corey Hart's ninth inning walk: +.183 WPA
The Brewers had something going in the ninth, when Ryan Braun walked and Aramis Ramirez singled to give the Brewers a runner in scoring position with one out against Kimbrel. Hart raised the stakes a bit by drawing this walk to load the bases.
The Braves' second and final run scored on this play, as Jason Heyward got a ground ball through the Brewer infield and Ryan Braun's throw into third caromed off Brian McCann, giving him an opportunity to take home.
Norichika Aoki's speed bought them an opportunity here, as Dan Uggla felt the need to try for a barehanded play to retire him but instead threw the ball away and allowed Mat Gamel to score the Brewers' first run.
Just for fun, the next five:
6) Rickie Weeks strikes out in the eighth: -.117 WPA
7) Aramis Ramirez's ninth inning single: +.110 WPA
8) Cesar Izturis' eighth inning fielder's choice: -.103 WPA
9) Aramis Ramirez's first inning double play: -.085 WPA
10) Ryan Braun's ninth inning walk: +.078 WPA