The result of tonight's game were certainly a disappointment, but it did have some fun moments.
The Brewers plated two runs in the sixth inning to tie the game at 3 and this was the second one, as Mat Gamel drove home Ryan Braun with a single.
Eric Young Jr. was standing on third with one out in the ninth inning after pinch running for Jason Giambi, taking second on an error and third on a sac fly. He scored the game-winning run on this play as Cuddyer singled through the middle.
3) Mat Gamel's ninth inning double: +.168 WPA
The Brewers had a chance to stage a late rally again tonight, and the threat started when Gamel doubled to left to give the Crew a runner in scoring position with one out. Carlos Gomez pinch ran for Gamel and stole third, but was stranded there to end the game.
4) Jonathan Lucroy's ninth inning strikeout: -.159 WPA
Carlos Gomez was standing on third but could not score to tie the game in the ninth as Alex Gonzalez popped out and Jonathan Lucroy struck out to end the game.
5) Alex Gonzalez's ninth inning pop out: -.136 WPA
As mentioned above, Gonzalez popped out with one out and Gomez in scoring position as the potential tying run in the ninth.
For fun, here are the next five:
6) Corey Hart's sixth inning RBI single: +.135 WPA (Video)
7) Todd Helton's sixth inning solo home run: -.129 WPA (Video)
8) Norichika Aoki's fourth inning inside the park solo home run: +.119 WPA (Video)
9) Troy Tulowitzki's first inning RBI double: -.102 WPA (Video)
10) Eric Young Jr. advances to second on John Axford's ninth inning throwing error: -.090 WPA