Ending slumps is fun.
1) Ryan Braun's sixth inning solo home run: +.187 WPA (Video)
Ryan Braun snapped an 0-for-16 skid with this 440 foot blast and his timing was excellent: The hit tied the game at 3 and made it a new game after the Rockies had taken the lead in the top half of the inning.
The Brewers took a 2-1 lead in the bottom of the fifth, but the Rockies responded with two in the top of the sixth to retake the lead. This hit plated the second of those two runs.
3) Corey Hart's fifth inning ground rule double: +.160 WPA
Rockies pitcher Drew Pomeranz carried a perfect game into the fifth inning, but Aramis Ramirez walked to lead off that frame and Corey Hart followed him with this ground rule double to give the Brewers two men in scoring position with none out. Both Hart and Ramirez eventually scored.
After Jonathan Lucroy singled to lead off the seventh and advanced to third on a pair of wild pitches the Brewers went ahead for good on this play, as Rickie Weeks tripled to right and Lucroy plated the Brewers' fourth run.
5) Troy Tulowitzki's fourth inning solo home run: -.136 WPA (Video)
The only run and one of just two hits off Marco Estrada came on this play, as Troy Tulowitzki went deep to left to give the Rockies a 1-0 lead.
For fun, here are the next five:
6) Marco Scutaro's sixth inning bunt single: -.109 WPA
7) Alex Gonzalez thrown out at home on Norichika Aoki's fifth inning fielder's choice: -.081 WPA
8) Alex Gonzalez's fifth inning RBI double: +.076 WPA (Video)
9) Nyjer Morgan's seventh inning groundout: -.075 WPA
10) Aramis Ramirez scores and Corey Hart advances to third on a fifth inning wild pitch: +.073 WPA