Today's big moments were focused around the sixth inning.
1) Yadier Molina's Two-Run Home Run in the Sixth Inning: -.265 WPA
After leaving the bases loaded in the top of the sixth inning, Marco Estrada came out to pitch the bottom of the sixth and give the bullpen a little more rest. He walked Carlos Beltran to start the inning, and after getting David Freese out, allowed this home run to Yadier Molina to give the Cardinals the lead for good.
2) George Kottaras' Bases Loaded Walk in the Sixth Inning: +.159 WPA
With the bases loaded and two outs in the sixth inning, George Kottaras came up with the bases loaded and the Brewers down 3-2. He drew a walk from Kyle Lohse to score Aramis Ramirez and tie the game at 3-3.
3) Corey Hart's Sixth Inning Double: +.143 WPA
This play set up the bases-loaded walk for George Kottaras. After Aramis Ramirez singled to get on base, Corey Hart hit a hard double to the outfield wall that got Ramirez to third base and put Hart on second base with one out.
4) Mat Gamel's Flyout in the Sixth Inning: -.128 WPA
After Corey Hart's double, Mat Gamel hit a fly ball to right field for the second out of the inning. They would later score on Kottaras' bases-loaded walk.
5) Alex Gonzalez's Fifth Inning Solo Home Run: +.116 WPA
Alex Gonzalez led off in the fifth inning and hit a home run that cut the Brewers' deficit to 3-2.
Here are the next five:
6) Aramis Ramirez's Fourth Inning Solo Home Run: +.107 WPA
7) Marco Estrada's Strikeout with the Bases Loaded in the Sixth Inning: -.106 WPA
8) Jon Jay's RBI Single in the Third Inning: -.105 WPA
9) David Freese's Fourth Inning Solo Home Run: -.103 WPA
10) Carlos Gomez Hits Into a Double Play to End the Third Inning: -.097 WPA