1) Edwin Maysonet's sixth inning grand slam: +.145 WPA
Really, what else could it be? The Brewers had already plated a run to take a 2-1 lead in the sixth when the Cubs intentionally walked Travis Ishikawa to face Edwin Maysonet, who hit just the second homer of his major league career to give the Crew a 6-1 lead.
2) Jonathan Lucroy's sixth inning double: +.094 WPA
Lucroy started off the big inning in the sixth and kept his hot streak alive with this drive to the gap in right center. He later scored the inning's first run on an Aramis Ramirez fielder's choice.
3) Ryan Braun's sixth inning single: +.090 WPA
Braun followed Lucroy to the plate and singled to right, advancing Lucroy to third.
4) Cesar Izturis's inning-ending double play in the second: -.090 WPA
The game was tied at one in the second and the Brewers had two men on with one out for Cesar Izturis, but he grounded into a double play to end the threat.
5) Corey Hart's sixth inning double: +.078 WPA
After Ramirez's fielder's choice halted the Brewers' momentum a bit in the sixth, Corey Hart doubled to give the Brewers runners on second and third with one out. Both Hart and Ramirez later scored on Maysonet's slam.
The next five:
6) Aramis Ramirez's first inning pop out: -.070 WPA
7) Tony Campana's first inning bunt single: -.066 WPA
8) Nyjer Morgan's first inning double: +.064 WPA
9) David DeJesus' first inning double: -.060 WPA
10) Starlin Castro's first inning double play: +.059 WPA
Finally, here's today's Win Expectancy Graph: