This would ultimately be the play that put the Cubs up for good. Maysonet fielded a grounder and made a horrible throw that sailed over the head of Taylor Green, allowing the baserunners to advance and Ian Stewart to score.
2) Taylor Green singles in Aramis Ramirez in the sixth (.168 WPA)
After Reed Johnson's home run, the Brewers were down 2-1. After an Aramis Ramirez walk and Corey Hart double, Taylor Green singled to drive in a run. This was his second RBI of the day and tied the game at two apiece.
3) Reed Johnson homers in the sixth (-.167 WPA)
4) Cesar Izturis is thrown out at home in the seventh (-.165 WPA)
Cesar Izturis pinch hit in the seventh inning with the Brewers down by one run and reached base on an error. He then stole second base and advanced to third on another error. After all that good baserunning, he then reverted back to his boneheadedness and was thrown out at home on a grounder to second base that he didn't need to run on. For my money, this might be the biggest turning point as a run would have tied the game and perhaps changed who the Brewers used out of the bullpen.
5) Ian Stewart homers in the fifth (-.146 WPA)
The first home run that Marco Estrada allowed. This followed the Brewers first run of the game, thus tying the game at 1-1.
For kicks and giggles, the next five:
6) Manny Parra's Wild Pitch in the eighth (-.109 WPA)
7) Bryan LaHair grounds into a double play in the fourth (.106 WPA)
8) Bryan LaHair's dropped catch in the seventh (.104 WPA)
9) Brooks Conrad flies out in the sixth (-.075 WPA)
10) Ian Stewart hits a ground rule double in the seventh (-.075 WPA)