1) Jonathan Lucroy's second inning double: +.090 WPA
On a night when the Brewers scored eight runs, their single most important hit didn't score one. Lucroy's double with one out in the second gave the Brewers runners on second and third, and both runners eventually scored.
The second run in the second inning scored on this play, as Izturis singled up the middle to drive in Lucroy.
The Brewers expanded their lead from 2-0 to 3-0 when Ishikawa hit his first of two home runs.
The Mets didn't have many opportunities to score tonight, but Daniel Murphy singled to lead off the fifth. Ike Davis hit a liner to the left side and Aramis Ramirez, the only defender on that side in a shifted defense, caught it and picked Murphy off first.
The Mets had a runner on first with one out in the fourth, but Zack Greinke struck out Lucas Duda to get the second out, then David Wright was caught stealing to end the inning.
The next five:
6) Jonathan Lucroy's sixth inning RBI single: +.061 WPA (Video)
7) Daniel Murphy's fifth inning single: -.044 WPA
8) Aramis Ramirez's second inning walk: +.038 WPA
9) Travis Ishikawa's three run home run in the sixth inning: +.037 WPA (Video)
10) Corey Hart's second inning fly out: -.035 WPA
And here's the Win Expectancy Graph: