This week's Brew Crew Ball Tracking Poll was open from Tuesday at noon through Wednesday, and received 224 responses. Here are some notable results:
- Doug Melvin's approval rating dropped significantly for the first time this week, from 88% to 79%.
- Just 56% of voters think the Brewers can still make the playoffs, with 34% already saying they can't.
- 78% of voters think the Brewers have less than 50% chance to retain Zack Greinke following this season, but 60% still say it's too early to trade him.
- Voters are torn on what to do with Corey Hart: 38% would start him every day at first base, 20% want to start him in right field and 36% want to split him between the two positions.
- Johnny Narron's disapproval rating jumped 25% this week and is now over 50%.
Follow the jump for the full results.
|Corey Hart starting every day in right field.||44||20%|
|Corey Hart starting every day at first base.||84||38%|
|Corey Hart splitting time between right field and first base.||81||36%|
Did Randy Wolf's start Monday night (three runs on five hits over seven innings) affect your expectation for his performance going forward?
|Yes, I'm more optimistic||40||18%|
|Yes, I'm less optimistic||14||6%|
How likely do you think the Brewers are to retain Zack Greinke beyond this season?
Would you approve of a possible Zack Greinke trade?
|Yes, and it can happen now.||24||11%|
|Not yet, but perhaps before the trade deadline.||135||60%|
Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Ron Roenicke is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Rick Kranitz is doing as Pitching Coach of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Johnny Narron is doing as Hitting Coach of the Brewers?
Do you think this Brewer team can still make the playoffs?