Hours upon hours ago, the Brewers trailed 1-0 in this game. They loaded the bases with one out against Clayton Kershaw in the fourth, though, and Carlos Gomez gave them their first lead with this single through the left side.
2) Tony Gwynn Jr's seventh inning double play: +.148 WPA
The Brewers found themselves in a major jam in the seventh inning, allowing four straight hits and bringing the go-ahead run to the plate with none out. Manny Parra worked out of the jam, though, getting a strikeout and this ground ball to end the threat and maintain a 5-3 lead.
3) Elian Herrera's two run single in the seventh: -.137 WPA (Video)
The two Dodger runs that scored in the seventh both came on this play and dropped the Brewer lead from 5-1 to 5-3 with no one out in the seventh.
The Dodgers had Yovani Gallardo on the ropes early tonight, forcing him to throw 35 pitches to record his first three outs. He only allowed one run in the inning, though, and it came on this double.
5) James Loney's seventh inning strikeout: +.098 WPA
Loney was just trying to bunt to advance the runners to second and third in this plate appearance with no one out and two runs in, but Manny Parra struck him out.
The next five:
6) Ivan De Jesus' seventh inning single: -.090 WPA
7) Aramis Ramirez's fifth inning double play: -.085 WPA (Video)
8) Cody Ransom's fourth inning walk: +.084 WPA
9) Yovani Gallardo's sixth inning RBI single: +.079 WPA (Video)
10) Rickie Weeks' sixth inning double: +.067 WPA
And the win expectancy graph: