The Brewers coughed up a first inning three-run lead tonight, but were able to regroup and put up two more runs in the seventh for the victory. Aramis Ramirez drove home both of those runs with this two-out single.
The first three batters to face Zack Greinke in the bottom of the sixth all reached, and the second of the set was this long drive to right center from Cabrera.
The Brewers sent eight batters to the plate against Tim Lincecum in the first inning and Lucroy struck the big blow in the frame, plating the Brewers' second and third runs of the game with a single.
4) Brandon Belt reaches on a fielding error in the sixth inning, Buster Posey scores: +.125 WPA
This play tied the game at 4 in the sixth and cost Zack Greinke a shot at a win.
5) Zack Greinke strikes out Nate Schierholtz in the fifth inning: +.112 WPA
This was easily the game's biggest out: The Giants were down two runs and had runners on second and third with one out, but Greinke got a strikeout to significantly reduce the threat.
And five more:
6) Brandon Belt's fifth inning single: -.109 WPA
7) Aramis Ramirez scores on a wild pitch in the first inning: +.102 WPA
8) Joaquin Arias' fifth inning RBI single: -.090 WPA (Video)
9) Joaquin Arias flies into a double play to end the eighth: +.090 WPA
10t) Gregor Blanco's fifth inning fly out: +.083 WPA
10t) Buster Posey's sixth inning RBI single: -.083 WPA