This week's poll was open from noon Monday through Tuesday, and received 188 responses. Here are some notable results:
- Ron Roenicke's approval rating, which was at 88% on April 10 and 74% two weeks ago, is now down to 53%.
- Doug Melvin's approval rating also took a notable hit for the first time this week, dropping from 91 to 87%.
- 80% of voters think the Brewers need to make a move to bring in another shortstop.
- 36% of voters think Taylor Green should be the Brewers' primary starter at first base, with four candidates getting more than 10% of the vote.
- 70% of voters approve of the decision to move Rickie Weeks down to the second spot in the lineup.
- Hitting coach Johnny Narron's disapproval rating (38%) is above his approval (26%) for the first time.
Follow the jump for the full results.
Which of these Brewers should be the primary starter at first base while Mat Gamel is out?
Which of these Brewers should get playing time at first base while Mat Gamel is out?
Voters here were allowed to check as many options as they wanted, to percentages will not add up to 100.
Assuming the Brewers do not make a move to bring in another candidate, which of these players should be the Brewers' primary shortstop while Alex Gonzalez is out?
If Alex Gonzalez misses all or most of the rest of the 2012 season, do the Brewers need to make a move to bring in another shortstop?
Do you approve of the decision to move Rickie Weeks from #1 to #2 in the Brewer lineup?
|No, he should not have been moved.||3||2%|
|No, he should have been moved to a different spot.||37||20%|
|No, he should have been removed from the lineup entirely.||1||1%|
Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Ron Roenicke is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Rick Kranitz is doing as Pitching Coach of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Johnny Narron is doing as Hitting Coach of the Brewers?