Home runs rule the turning points tonight.
1) Martin Maldonado's Go Ahead Two-Run Home Run in the Ninth Inning: +.448 WPA (Video)
Corey Hart's double led off the inning, but outs from Rickie Weeks and Taylor Green left him on second with two outs. Martin Maldonado came to the plate and hit a two-run home run to give the Brewers a 5-3 lead in the ninth inning.
2) Ryan Braun's Three-Run Home Run in the Sixth Inning: +.373 WPA (Video)
Before this point, the Brewers did not have a hit off of Francisco Liriano. Edwin Maysonet and Carlos Gomez had walked to start the inning, then Ryan Braun hit this home run to break up the no-hitter and give the Brewers a 3-2 lead.
After Braun gave the Brewers a 3-2 lead, Trevor Plouffe tied it back up with his second home run of the night, a solo shot that made it a 3-3 game.
4) Corey Hart's Ground Rule Double to Lead Off the Ninth Inning: +.172 WPA
Before the Maldonado home run, Corey Hart started the inning and hit a ground-rule double down the right field line, giving the Brewers a runner in scoring position in the ninth inning with no outs.
5) Trevor Plouffe's Fifth Inning Solo Home Run: -.148 WPA (Video)
Plouffe's first home run of the night came in the fifth inning, and it gave the Twins the first run of the game and made it 1-0.
6) Rickie Weeks' Ninth Inning Flyout: -.113 WPA
7) Taylor Green's Ninth Inning Strikeout: -.091 WPA
8) Drew Butera's Sixth Inning Single: -.084 WPA
9) Denard Span's Sixth Inning Strikeout: +.075 WPA
10) Chris Parmelee's Eighth Inning Flyout: +.056 WPA