This week's poll was open from Tuesday at noon through Thursday and received 272 responses. Here are some notable results:
- Despite the fact that the poll opened before the change was announced, a plurality of voters (48%) wanted Francisco Rodriguez moved into the closer role. 29%, however, think the Brewers shouldn't have a designated closer.
- Just 33% of voters approve of the decision to have Zack Greinke skip a start, assuming he's not injured.
- Voters are split on what to do with Greinke: 48% think the Brewers should offer him a five year/$100 million contract or more, but 42% think they should trade him.
- Ron Roenicke's approval rating has fallen to a season-low 47%.
- We're now up to 63% of fans who think this Brewer team cannot make the playoffs.
Follow the jump for the full results.
Who should be the Brewers' closer?
|They shouldn't have a designated closer.||80||29%|
Assuming he's not injured, do you approve of the Brewers' decision to have Zack Greinke skip a start?
Assuming these are the only options, what should the Brewers do with Zack Greinke?
|Trade him before the July 31 deadline.||115||42%|
|Offer him an extension worth $100+ million over at least five years.||130||48%|
Keep him without an extension.
Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Ron Roenicke is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Rick Kranitz is doing as Pitching Coach of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Johnny Narron is doing as Hitting Coach of the Brewers?
Do you think this Brewer team can still make the playoffs?