1. Travis Ishikawa's sixth-inning single (+.265 WPA)
The Brewers loaded the bases with no outs in the sixth, but were at two outs with no runs scored (see below) when Ishikawa came in as a pinch hitter and provided the two-out, two-RBI single to tie the game and save Zack Greinke from collecting the loss
2. Cesar Izturis' sixth-inning GIDP (-.255 WPA)
With the bases loaded and no outs, Izturis hit a soft grounder back to the mount that resulted in a 1-2-3 double play.
4. Justin Ruggiano's eighth-inning groundout (-.141 WPA)
With a man on third, one out and the game tied at 5, Ruggiano grounded out to third on a great stop by Aramis Ramirez which prevented the go-ahead run from scoring.
5. Brett Hayes' eighth-inning groundout (-.140 WPA)
After Ruggiano failed to get the run home from third, Hayes followed in his exact footsteps, grounding to third where Aramis Ramirez once again made a great save and the Marlins failed to get the run home and ending the inning and the threat.
The next five:
6. Rickie Weeks' eighth-inning double (+.135 WPA)
7. Giancalo Stanton's eighth-inning double (+.134 WPA)
8. Martin Maldonado's sixth-inning bunt single (+.124 WPA)
9. Justin Ruggiano's first-inning two-RBI single (+.123 WPA)
10. Logan Morrison's second-inning RBI double (+.114 WPA)