1) Corey Hart's two RBI fifth inning single: +.221 WPA
2) Travis Ishikawa's RBI fifth inning single: +.178 WPA
Ishikawa started the fifth inning rally when his single plated Carlos Gomez. The ensuing error on the throw home put Ishikawa on third.
3) Jonathan Lucroy's fifth inning, three-run home run: +.144 WPA
While Hart's single put the Brewers ahead in the fifth, Lucroy's homer scored the game-winning run and ended up being the difference in the team's 9-5 win. Aramis Ramirez and Corey Hart scored
4) Josh Vitters' fifth inning home run: +.127 WPA
Vitters' home run gave the Cubs a 3-1 lead. It was his first major league home run.
5) Ryan Braun's second inning double play: -.110 WPA
Nori Aoki singled and Rickie Weeks reached on an error, but Braun hit into a double play to end much of the threat.
The next five:
6) Jonathan Lucroy's second inning home run: +.105 WPA
7) Alfonso Soriano's third inning double play: -.071 WPA
8) Anthony Rizzo's first inning RBI Ground Rule Double: +.071 WPA
9) Darwin Barney second inning walk to load the bases: +.066 WPA
10) David DeJesus first inning walk: +.060 WPA