1) Jonathan Lucroy's fourth inning double play: -.133 WPA
Thankfully this didn't turn out to be as important as it could have been. The Brewers had the bases loaded with one out and one run in during the fourth inning, but Lucroy grounded into a double play to end the threat.
2) Corey Hart's fourth inning RBI single: +.102 WPA
3) Chris Rusin's third inning triple: -.079 WPA
We'll have more on this play later, but the Cubs rookie pitcher's first MLB at bat turned into the first extra base hit of his professional career.
4t) Aramis Ramirez's fourth inning HBP: +.071 WPA
Ramirez was the second of two Brewers hit by a pitch in the fourth inning and three in the game. This play loaded the bases for Corey Hart.
4t) Rickie Weeks scores on a wild pitch in the sixth inning: +.071 WPA
Weeks scored the game's second run on this wild pitch with the bases loaded. Corey Hart and Aramis Ramirez also advanced on the play and were in scoring position for Jonathan Lucroy's double.
The next five:
6) David DeJesus' third inning groundout: +.067 WPA
7) Alfonso Soriano's second inning double: -.064 WPA
8) Jonathan Lucroy's two-run double in the sixth inning: +.059 WPA
9t) Rickie Weeks' fourth inning strikeout: -.051 WPA
9t) Corey Hart's sixth inning walk: +.051 WPA