1) Aramis Ramirez's three-run double in the seventh: +.369 WPA
The game was tied at two in the seventh inning when Mike Fiers got on base with a bunt single, starting a big inning. Rickie Weeks was hit by a pitch and Ryan Braun walked to load the bases for Ramirez, whose double to right center cleared the bases.
2) Corey Hart's second inning RBI double and advance to third on error: +.166 WPA
Hart drove in the game's first run with this hit to center, went to third on Clint Barmes' error and later scored on a Jonathan Lucroy single.
3) Kameron Loe strikes out Gaby Sanchez to end the game: +.160 WPA
The Pirates had the potential tying run on second with two outs in the ninth but Kameron Loe struck Sanchez out with a curveball to end the threat and the game.
4) Travis Snider's fourth inning double: -.144 WPA
The Brewers were leading 2-0 in the fourth when Snider's double to right gave the Pirates two runners in scoring position with none out. Both went on to score.
5) Neil Walker's ninth inning RBI single: -.140 WPA
Walker was the third of three consecutive Pirates to reach base to lead off the ninth. John Axford struck out the next two batters after this but still couldn't finish the inning.
The next five:
6) John Axford strikes out Pedro Alvarez in the ninth inning: +.123 WPA
7) Andrew McCutchen's fourth inning two-run single: -.122 WPA
8) Jonathan Lucroy's sixth inning double play: -.109 WPA
9) Norichika Aoki's second inning double play: -.107 WPA
10) John Axford strikes out Jeff Clement in the ninth inning: +.100 WPA