1) Norichika Aoki's leadoff home run in the first inning: +.106 WPA
The first leadoff home run of Aoki's career was also the single biggest moment in this game, as it gave the Brewers a 1-0 lead that almost would've held up for nine innings.
2) Aramis Ramirez's fifth inning double play: -.103 WPA
The Brewers were leading 2-0 when Ramirez came to the plate with the bases loaded and one out in the fifth, but his ground ball to the pitcher turned into a 1-2-3 double play.
3) Carlos Gomez's fourth inning double play: -.084 WPA
The Brewers were clinging to a 1-0 lead in the fourth when Gomez grounded into a 5-3 double play to end the threat.
4) Jean Segura's fifth inning double: +.066 WPA
Segura's first extra base hit of the game and third as a major leaguer gave the Brewers a runner on second with none out in the fifth. Segura later scored on a Marco Estrada single.
5) Jean Segura's sixth inning triple: +.064 WPA
The next inning Segura was at it again, tripling to lead off the inning and scoring on Marco Estrada's ground ball.
The next five:
6) Starling Marte's third inning double play: +.061 WPA
7) Pedro Alvarez's ninth inning single: -.056 WPA
8t) John Axford strikes out Michael McKenry in the ninth: +.054 WPA
8t) Jonathan Lucroy's fourth inning single: +.054 WPA
10) Carlos Gomez's second inning caught stealing: -.052 WPA