It's hard to narrow tonight's tough loss down to a few key moments.
1) Zack Cozart's second inning double play: +.101 WPA
Mike Fiers allowed five hits in the second inning and two Reds runs crossed the plate, but he escaped further damage when Cozart grounded into a double play to end the frame.
2) Zack Cozart's fifth inning triple: -.092 WPA
The Reds were carrying a 2-1 lead in the fifth when Cozart led of the inning with a triple and later scored on a Joey Votto double.
3) Dioner Navarro's two-run single in the second: -.091 WPA
The Reds plated the game's first two runs on this bases loaded single from their catcher.
4) Drew Stubbs' second inning single: -.072 WPA
Stubbs' single was the third of four consecutive hits for the Reds in the second inning and loaded the bases with none out.
5t) Jay Bruce's fifth inning RBI single: -.068 WPA
The Reds had three extra base hits in the fifth and this was the third one, driving home Joey Votto to make the score 4-1.
5t) Aramis Ramirez's solo home run in the seventh: +.068 WPA
The Brewers got back within two on this blast, but it was as close as they would get.
Rounding out the top ten:
7) Jean Segura's RBI double in the fifth: +.065 WPA
8) Chris Heisey's second inning single: -.056 WPA
9) Joey Votto's fifth inning RBI double: -.052 WPA
10t) Norichika Aoki's ninth inning fly out: -.040 WPA
10t) Brandon Phillips' second inning single: -.040 WPA
10t) Rickie Weeks gets picked off first base in the first inning: -.040 WPA