Here's some early morning turning points for you from last night's game (or this morning's game, however you choose to view it).
1) Yadier Molina's Two-Run Home Run in the Eighth Inning: -.415 WPA
It wasn't a Brewers moment that topped this list, but it was a Cardinals moment. After taking the lead in the top of the inning, the Brewers gave it right up with this two-run shot from Yadier Molina.
2) Ryan Braun's Solo Home Run in the Thirteenth Inning: +.385 WPA
The game went into the thirteenth inning and we wre just waiting for the moment that would change the game. It came here, as the Brewers got a big home run from Ryan Braun to take a 5-4 lead that they would not give up.
The Brewers took the lead briefly before extra innings. With Hart on second, Gomez got on base with a single, and a throwing error by Daniel Descalso allowed Corey Hart to score and give the Brewers a 3-2 lead.
4) Travis Ishikawa's RBI Double in the Seventh Inning: +.221 WPA
The Brewers had a hole to climb out of early. They had already made it 2-1 before this, then tied it thanks to this RBI double from Travis Ishikawa, scoring Martin Maldonado.
5) Bryan Anderson Strikes Out in the Eleventh Inning: +.209 WPA
Kameron Loe got himself into trouble in the eleventh inning, putting runners on second and third with one out. This out changed his fortune in the inning, getting the second out of the inning and giving Loe a clear path out of the inning.
Here are the next five:
6) Brandon Kintzler Induces a Double Play from Allen Craig in the Twelfth Inning: +.204 WPA
7) Adron Chambers Grounds Out with the Bases Loaded to End the Twelfth Inning: +.156 WPA
8) Norichika Aoki Grounds into a Fielder's Choice in the Seventh Inning: -.137 WPA
8) Wild Pitch from Kameron Loe Allows Ryan Jackson and Yadier Molina to Advance: -.137 WPA
10) Ryan Braun Singles in the Fourth Inning: +.130 WPA