Brad Mills-US PRESSWIRE
Some players have had some pretty significant Brewer careers since Kelvim Escobar's last extended major league work in 2007.
By now you almost certainly know that the Brewers signed Kelvim Escobar to a minor league deal this week despite the fact that he's pitched just one major league game since the end of the 2007 season.
Since the end of the 2007 season 16 Brewers have either:
- Appeared in 300 or more games,
- Pitched 400 or more innings, or
- Appeared in over 150 games as a pitcher.
How many can you name in five minutes?
In the past we've asked people not to post spoilers in the comments, so everyone gets a chance to try out the quiz without having it spoiled from them. I'm scrapping that rule this year and simply warning you that comments may contain spoilers. Also, please use the comments to post your score but remember there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
If you get all of these, be sure to post your time along with your score in the comments.
If you finish this quiz and you're looking for more Brewer-related Sporcle quizzes, here are this offseason's other thinkers:
- Name the Brewers with a "B" in their name.
- Name the Brewer relievers who pitched in the most games without making a start.
- Name the Brewer legends born in December.
- Name the oldest members of the Brewers by season.
- Name the Brewer legends born in November.
- Name the Brewers who have caught 295 or more career games.
- Name the Brewer BBWAA Award "finalists."
- Name the Brewer relievers with 70+ appearances and an ERA under 4.
- Name the Brewers with 1000+ career innings.
- Name the 2012 Brewers with hints.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!