Can you name the Brewers who have made more than $5 million in a season?
Yesterday the Brewers announced they've signed John Axford to a one-year, $5 million contract to avoid arbitration. It's a significant boost from the slightly more than $500,000 he made last season, but it's only tied for the 27th largest single-season salary in franchise history.
26 Brewers (including those who played partial seasons as a Brewer) have posted an annual salary above $5 million. How many of them can you name in ten minutes?
In the past we've asked people not to post spoilers in the comments, so everyone gets a chance to try out the quiz without having it spoiled from them. I'm scrapping that rule this year and simply warning you that comments may contain spoilers. Also, please use the comments to post your score but remember there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
If you get all of these, be sure to post your time along with your score in the comments.
If you finish this quiz and you're looking for more Brewer-related Sporcle quizzes, here are this offseason's other thinkers:
- Name the Brewers who have appeared in the most games since 2007.
- Name the Brewers with a "B" in their name.
- Name the Brewer relievers who pitched in the most games without making a start.
- Name the Brewer legends born in December.
- Name the oldest members of the Brewers by season.
- Name the Brewer legends born in November.
- Name the Brewers who have caught 295 or more career games.
- Name the Brewer BBWAA Award "finalists."
- Name the Brewer relievers with 70+ appearances and an ERA under 4.
- Name the Brewers with 1000+ career innings.
- Name the 2012 Brewers with hints.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!