PROGRAMMING NOTE: The Frosty Mug is off today for the holiday, but will return tomorrow. - KL
In Monday's Frosty Mug I mentioned a Bucs Dugout quiz asking you to name the 21 Pirates that have caught a game since Jason Kendall left Pittsburgh in 2005. The Brewers are approaching a comparable situation in a much shorter period of time.
15 different players have appeared in a game at first base for the Brewers since Prince Fielder left for Detroit following the 2011 season. How many of them can you name in five minutes?
If the quiz isn't displaying correctly for you here or you'd simply prefer to take it over there, follow this link to play the quiz at Sporcle.com.
Please post your score in the comments below, but also remember that comments on this post may contain spoilers. If you get all 15 answers correct, post your time along with your score in the comments.
If you've finished this quiz and would like another challenge, here are this offseason's other Thinkers:
- Name the Brewers who have hit 25 or more home runs in a season.
- Name the nine Brewers under contract for 2014 (as of November 14).
- Name the 12 relievers that have faced the Brewers at least 25 times since 2007.
- Name the 28 position players who have made at least 200 plate appearances against the Brewers since 2007.
- Name the 18 starting pitchers who have faced the Brewers eleven times or more since 2007.
- Name the eight former Brewers who have appeared in the 2013 postseason.
- Name all 40 members of the 2013 Milwaukee Brewers.
You can also check out the archives for all of last winter's quizzes.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!