Can you name the ten Brewers with over 197 career doubles?
This morning's edition of Today In Brewer History was about Joe Adcock, so I guess it makes sense that the Thinker is too.
In ten seasons as a Milwaukee Brave, Adcock hit 197 doubles. If he had been a Brewer for all that time, he would have ranked eleventh on the franchise's all time list. How many players from the top ten can you name in three minutes?
If you're having a hard time with the embedded quiz or just prefer to take it there, follow this link to take the quiz at Sporcle.com.
In the past we've asked people not to post spoilers in the comments, so everyone gets a chance to try out the quiz without having it spoiled from them. I'm scrapping that rule this year and simply warning you that comments may contain spoilers. Also, please use the comments to post your score but remember there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
If you get all of these, be sure to post your time along with your score in the comments.
If you finish this quiz and you're looking for more Brewer-related Sporcle quizzes, here are this offseason's other thinkers:
- Name the notable Brewers born in February, given clues.
- Name the major leaguers with over 1500 games played at shortstop and 150 career home runs.
- Name the players who have been both Brewers and Rookies of the Year.
- Name the highest paid Brewers in franchise history.
- Name the Brewers who have appeared in the most games since 2007.
- Name the Brewers with a "B" in their name.
- Name the Brewer relievers who pitched in the most games without making a start.
- Name the Brewer legends born in December.
- Name the oldest members of the Brewers by season.
- Name the Brewer legends born in November.
- Name the Brewers who have caught 295 or more career games.
- Name the Brewer BBWAA Award "finalists."
- Name the Brewer relievers with 70+ appearances and an ERA under 4.
- Name the Brewers with 1000+ career innings.
- Name the 2012 Brewers with hints.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!