1) Anthony Rizzo's RBI double in the seventh: -.242 WPA
Wily Peralta was one out away from holding a one-run lead through the seventh when the Brewers went to Michael Gonzalez for a lefty-lefty matchup against Anthony Rizzo. It backfired and the Brewers never led again.
2) David DeJesus' double in the seventh: -.149 WPA
Peralta got into trouble in the seventh when Steve Clevenger singled and David DeJesus doubled with one out to put the tying run on second base.
3) Nate Schierholtz's eighth inning double: -.135 WPA
John Axford immediately ran into trouble in his second inning of work in the eighth, allowing the leadoff batter to double to left.
4) Jean Segura's RBI double in the second: +.127 WPA
The Brewers took the first lead of the game on this play, as Segura doubled in his first at bat back after missing Monday with a quad contusion.
5) Scott Hairston's RBI sac fly in the eighth: -.100 WPA
The Cubs took the lead for the first time in the eighth when Hairston's bases loaded sac fly drove home Schierholtz.
The next five:
6) Starlin Castro reaches on Alex Gonzalez's throwing error in the sixth: -.097 WPA
7) David DeJesus' two-run single in the eighth: -.096 WPA
8) Yuniesky Betancourt's groundout in the eighth: -.089 WPA
9) Jonathan Lucroy's second inning double play: -.084 WPA
10) Travis Wood strikes out Jonathan Lucroy in the first: -.076 WPA