I've mentioned it a couple of times previously, but the day is finally here: Our friend Justin Hull of 95.3 FM WSCO in Appleton is off today and I'll be making my debut as guest host of The Home Stretch from 1-3 pm. You can listen in live here.
We'll talk Brewers, of course, but we'll also touch on other topics too. Here's today's lineup of guests:
- In the 1 o'clock hour we'll talk to Frank Madden of BrewHoop.
- We'll start off the 2 o'clock hour by chatting with Wisconsin Timber Rattlers manager Matt Erickson.
- Finally, Tuesdays on the Home Stretch are J.P. Tuesdays, so later in the 2 pm hour we'll talk all things Wisconsin sports with J.P. Cadorin of Time Warner Cable SportsChannel.
Around those segments I'll also be taking your calls and answering your questions. Here's how you can get your voice heard:
- Call us at (866)653-1570.
- Tweet your questions to me at @BrewCrewBall.
- Post them as a comment on this post and I'll try to check it while we're on.
So listen in live, be a part of the show and help me through my first two-hour shift in radio since roughly 2003.