We've talked a fair amount about Aramis Ramirez lately as he enters his 17th MLB season. Last year Ramirez collected his 2000th hit, 1000th run scored, 350th home run and 1250th RBI.
Compared to those numbers, the next milestone ahead of him is somewhat minor: Ramirez needs just nine doubles in 2014 to become the eleventh active player with 450. If he gets there, he'll be the 40th player in MLB history with at least 350 homers, 1000 runs scored, 1250 RBI and 450 doubles. How many of the others can you name in eight minutes?
If the quiz isn't displaying correctly for you here or you'd simply prefer to take it over there, follow this link to play the quiz at Sporcle.com.
Please post your score in the comments below, but also remember that comments on this post may contain spoilers. If you get all 39 answers correct, post your time along with your score in the comments.
A week from today the Brewers play their first spring training game, so this is the final Thursday Thinker of the 2013-14 offseason. Thanks to everyone for playing, and I hope you've enjoyed this feature.
If you've finished this quiz and would like another challenge, here are this offseason's other Thinkers:
- Name the Brewers who have played at least 25 games at shortstop since 1995.
- Name the Brewers' active leaders in ten categories.
- Name the 22 pitchers with active contracts worth $50 million or more.
- Name the Brewers who have been invited to MLB spring training (as of January 23).
- Name the parking lots surrounding Miller Park.
- Name each MLB team's leader in games played at second base since 2003.
- Name the best Brewers who never received an MVP vote.
- Name the new homes of this winter's top 50 free agents (updated twice on January 23).
- Name the members of the Brewers' new Wall of Honor.
- Name the Brewers who have appeared in more games than Corey Hart.
- Name the Brewers with career OBPs above .350.
- Name the 15 players who have played first base for the Brewers since Prince Fielder.
- Name the Brewers who have hit 25 or more home runs in a season.
- Name the nine Brewers under contract for 2014 (as of November 14).
- Name the 12 relievers that have faced the Brewers at least 25 times since 2007.
- Name the 28 position players who have made at least 200 plate appearances against the Brewers since 2007.
- Name the 18 starting pitchers who have faced the Brewers eleven times or more since 2007.
- Name the eight former Brewers who have appeared in the 2013 postseason.
- Name all 40 members of the 2013 Milwaukee Brewers.
You can also check out the archives for all of last winter's quizzes.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!