This afternoon, the Brewers have a chance to:
- pull within seven games of the NL-Central leading Cardinals;
- close the gap to 2.5 games from the NL Wild Card-leading Reds;
- sweep the Indians;
- help Zach Jackson to his second career Major League win
- re-establish dominance on the NL home run leaderboard;
- improve on their 21.7 chance of making the playoffs;
- out-spectacle yesterday's 17-inning marathon in Oakland, and perhaps continue on their way to their own 9-game winning streak.
...not to set the bar high, or anything. (JINX! JINX! JINX!) Go Brewers!
Update [2006-6-18 13:1:8 by Jeff]: The Reds have released Alex Sanchez. Unfortunately, this makes them a little harder to catch.