In Mexico: Jason Bourgeois went 3-for-6 over the weekend with five walks and a stolen base. He's hitting .353/.420/.432 for Mochis.
- Alcides Escobar entered the game as a defensive replacement Friday but did not make a plate appearance.
- Hernan Iribarren went 1-for-12 with a walk and three runs scored over the weekend in his first action since November 22.
- Brendan Katin went 4-for-14 with two doubles and a triple, driving in six runs for Zulia.
- Jorge Julio had a disastrous outing Friday, giving up six earned runs on three hits and two walks in .2 innings.
- Luis Pena gave up a run on two walks while failing to retire a batter Friday.
- Luis Ramirez retired the only two batters he faced in his debut Saturday. It's possible he hadn't pitched since playing in West Virginia in 2007.
- Joe Bateman pitched 1.1 scoreless innings for Este, allowing one hit and striking out one. He's only allowed one earned run in his last eight innings.
- Rafael Lluberes retired the only batter he faced Saturday and picked up his first DWL win.
- Charlie Fermaint went 7-for-10 over the weekend with a double and a stolen base. He's hitting .358/.434/.418 in 67 PWL at bats.
- Eduardo Morlan walked a man but allowed nothing else in .2 innings of work Friday to pick up his third PWL save.
- Efrain Nieves picked up his first PWL win Friday, pitching two scoreless innings with two hits, a walk and two strikeouts. He has a 2.61 ERA despite allowing 16 baserunners in 10.1 innings.