In Arizona: On Friday, Josh Butler picked up the win despite allowing three earned runs on five hits and three walks in just two innings as the Javelinas outslugged the Saguaros 13-3. Omar Aguilar, who followed Butler to the mound, pitched a perfect inning, striking out two. Jonathan Lucroy went 2-for-5 and drove in a run, and Lorenzo Cain went 0-for-4.
On Saturday, Taylor Green went 2-for-3 with a walk and scored a run as the Javelinas beat Scottsdale 9-5. All nine of Peoria's runs were scored in the first three innings. Green also committed a fielding error and was hit by a pitch. Zach Braddock closed out the game, allowing one hit and recording one out.
- Adam Heether went 2-for-5 with two doubles, scored twice and drove in three in Caracas' 10-7 victory over Lara.
- Hernan Iribarren entered the game as a pinch hitter and stayed in to play left field, going 0-for-2 with a strikeout.
- Freddy Parejo started the game in center field and went 1-for-2 with a strikeout.
- Brendan Katin went 0-for-4 and struck out three times in Zulia's 7-0 loss to Margarita.
- Adam Heether went 1-for-4 with a run in Caracas' 6-5 win over Lara.
- Hernan Iribarren went 1-for-4 and drove in two runs for Lara.
- Brendan Katin entered the game as a pinch hitter and went 0-for-1 in Zulia's 5-0 shutout of Margarita.
In the Dominican Republic:
- Erick Almonte went 0-for-3 with a walk and a run scored in Gigantes' 5-3 loss to Aguila on Friday.
- Rafael Lluberes retired the only batter he faced in the game.
- Juan Sandoval pitched 1.1 scoreless innings, allowing one hit and striking out one in Oriente's 4-2 loss to Este.