In Arizona: On Monday, Mark Rogers pitched two scoreless innings, allowing one hit and striking out one in the Javelinas' 4-3 win over Phoenix. Lorenzo Cain went 1-for-3 with a double and a walk, stole a base and scored a run. Jonathan Lucroy went 2-for-4 with a double and drove in two runs, and Taylor Green went 0-for-4 with two strikeouts.
Last night, Lucroy went 1-for-4 with a double, drove in a run and scored one in the Javelinas' 9-5 win over the Saguaros. Lorenzo Cain went 1-for-5 with a double, but also struck out twice. The Javelinas overcame yet another rough outing from Josh Butler, who allowed four runs on five hits and two walks in just two innings.
- Alcides Escobar went 1-for-3 with a stolen base, two RBI and a run scored for Lara last night.
- Hernan Iribarren went 2-for-5 with a double, stole a base, drove in a run and scored twice for Lara.
- Brendan Katin went 1-for-3 for Zulia.
In the Dominican Republic: From Sunday and Monday's action.
- Erick Almonte went 2-for-6 with two walks. His .416 OBP is the eighth highest in the DWL.
- Juan Sandoval allowed three runs (one earned) on three hits without retiring a batter on Sunday.