It's been a while since I've done one of these. Let's jump right in:
- Alcides Escobar drove in his first career RBI yesterday.
- Prince Fielder's home run yesterday gave him his third consecutive 30 HR, 100 RBI season, the first time that has been done by a Brewer.
- Felipe Lopez scored his 500th career run on August 7.
- Jason Kendall's home run in Houston gave him 10 since the start of the 2004 season. He is one of just over 500 players to reach double digits in that time.
- Trevor Hoffman set a new major league record with his 803rd game finished on August 5. He currently has 805 GF.
- Yovani Gallardo had his 20th base hit on Friday, good for 12th all-time among Brewers pitchers.
- Alcides Escobar's next extra base hit will be his first.
- Craig Counsell is one sacrifice hit away from 50 for his career.
- Ryan Braun needs 3 HR for 100.
- Braden Looper is six home runs away from the franchise record for home runs allowed in a season. If he continues at his current pace, he is five starts away.
- Jason Kendall is one HBP away from tying Ron Hunt for 5th all-time.
- Felipe Lopez needs 23 more hits to reach 1000 for his career. He should reach the mark in mid-September.
- He has thrown over 1000 innings, but Trevor Hoffman has only hit nine batters.
- Jody Gerut's next double will be the 100th of his career.
- Prince Fielder is one GIDP short of 50.
- Mike Cameron is twelve runs scored away from 1000 for his career.