Overall, 353 responses were collected between 5 pm Monday and 5 pm Tuesday. Here are some of the notable results:
- Only 55% of voters think Jeff Suppan should be released when it's time for him to come off the DL. However, only 11% think he belongs in the rotation.
Yovani Gallardo's contract extension was widely popular: 92% of voters agreed with the decision.
- Doug Melvin's approval rating is down 13% this week, from 87 to 74%.
- Ken Macha's disapproval rating is up 14%, from 14 to 28%.
- Before his first start, 89% of voters thought signing Doug Davis was a good idea. That number has fallen to 59%.
- 54% of voters think Jody Gerut, not Jim Edmonds, should be the primary backup in center field.
Follow the jump for the full results!
Question 1: What should the Brewers do with Jeff Suppan when he comes off the disabled list?
|Put him in the rotation||40||11%|
|Put him in the bullpen||116||32%|
Question 2: Assuming the Brewers have to clear a roster spot for Jeff Suppan, who should be optioned or designated for assignment?
Question 3: Do you approve of the decision to sign Yovani Gallardo to a five year, $30.1 million contract extension?
Question 4: Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Question 5: Do you approve of the job Ken Macha is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Question 6: Do you approve of the job Rick Peterson is doing as Pitching Coach of the Brewers?
Question 7: Do you agree with the decision to trade J.J. Hardy to the Twins for Carlos Gomez?
Question 8: Do you agree with the decision to sign Randy Wolf to a three year deal?
Question 9: Do you agree with the decision to sign Doug Davis to a one year deal?
Question 10: How often should Jim Edmonds be in the lineup?
|3-5 days a week||123||34%|
|1-2 days a week||215||60%|
Question 11: Should Jim Edmonds be Carlos Gomez's primary backup in center field?
|No, he should be the starter in center field||10||3%|
|No, Jody Gerut should be the backup in center field||194||54%|