W: Tommy Hanson (3-2)
L: Doug Davis (1-4)
I missed most of this game while at work, and it wasn't a particularly enjoyable one either. Time for bullet points.
- This was actually a pitchers duel for a while. Doug Davis didn't allow a hit until the fifth inning, but thing went downhill quickly. He left with the bases loaded and two outs in the sixth.
- Manny Parra entered in relief of Davis and immediately gave up a grand slam to Martin Prado.
- Tommy Hanson is really good.
- Casey McGehee saved the Brewers from being shut out by hitting a two-run homer in the ninth.
- Ryan Braun was hit by Hanson on the elbow in the fourth inning. He was eventually lifted in the seventh in favor of Jody Gerut, a move that was more precautionary than anything. He is listed as day-to-day.